I saw this quote and thought I would share it because of its’ profoundness.
“As I look back over my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually re-directed to something better.”
So many times, we reflect on our lives and feel a deep sense of regret.
- Regret of poor choices that were made
- Regret of choosing not to do something
- Regret of not standing up for something
- Regret of trying to be a people pleaser
- Regret of taking life too seriously and not taking the time to stop and smell the roses
- Regret of not preparing children for life
- Regret of getting involved with the wrong people
- Regret of choosing the practical job over the one you REALLy wanted
- Regret of not getting up and speaking at an event
- Regret of being rejected from something you really wanted to do
This last regret is what I really wanted to touch on. Do not feel so bad about being rejected from a person, job position, club, or organization; because the rejection is simply re-directing you to the area you are supposed to be in.
*Encourage yourself with these wise words*
*Here is a video of a comic book about the origins of negative thoughts and how to take control of them. I was happy to see this because I STiLL have my copy of this comic book from when I was younger.*
Have a peep of my Schoolspiration book!
It is FREE on Kindle and only $2.99 on other tablets: